Our first task is a clear description of the target groups for the purpose of this project; their immediate needs with regard to learning and skills in order to increase their opportunities for assimilation within their local community and for employment; an overall strategy and process to address the learning needed, including tools for paradigm change, basic DACUM framework for creating courses, and a list of essential courses to target the needs identified in.
Each country will make a desk research about the current situation in their countries about the immigrant adults.
The topic they will make the research about:
- General overview of immigrants in their countries (with statistics)
- What is the society’s view of adult immigrants?
- What are the procedures that countries apply when accepting refugees? (Official reports)
- What are the immediate needs regarding the skills that they need to have to find proper jobs?
- Applications made by governments to enable adult immigrants to have jobs.
- What kind of courses that they attend in each country to gain skills for employability?